Freedom Fellowship is...
A jail and prison ministry which has been in existence since 1984 and is headquartered in Fort Collins. Numerous volunteers are working through the Ministry to provide the following services:
- Conducting worship services and Bible studies at Larimer County Jail (LCJ) and other Colorado jails.
- Conducting weekend seminars in state, federal and privately-run prisons.
- Conducting worship services and support groups for ex-inmates to assist them in their continued spiritual growth and re-integration into the community.
- Ministering to inmates, ex-inmates and their families.
- Sponsoring social and fellowship events for ex-inmates and their families and volunteers.
- Publishing the "Free Indeed" newsletter.